Movies

Im not a movies fan guy, so I appel to my memories , so i could say my favorite movie is harry potter and the deathly hallows part one, in part because I remember see that movie in the cinema with all my family, but also because for me this movie is about, basically, to grow up. Close to death the physical things, like haircut, clothes, and rings don't matter at all, only the real things are important, a dance with a friends, see for last time the family, and try to smile with little things. This movie make me think what kind of life and with who i want to live.
Honestly I don’t have a favorite kind of movies but I know the movies that I don’t like. I never can see an action movie, the typical with special effects, a lot of guns and explosion. Its too much for me. The last movie a saw was Ford vs Ferrari, is about the lemans race, and how two friends made history winning to Ferrari. But the movie is not all nuts and rims, the movie talk about family, friendship, dreams and loyalty. And the most important teach us the short time to live we have and do what you really like do. I recommended by the way. After write this I think I’ll prepare to see classic of classics movies, so let your recommendation in the commentary box 馃槈

Comentarios