MY FUTURE JOB

I’m in a exploring age of my professional career. Some time ago I’d like to have worked in the investigation area of the public management, in fact i was close to study sociology. But now and thinking in the future problems i would like work in a data control job. When i imagine the future of this country i think in new technology’s and a big idea about the social rights, and in the mix of that things, i need to be a prepare person for this moment. For me is so much easier work in the same place, quiet, and organized. If i work in the same office and with all things in his places it would the best. So i prefer indoor jobs. I wouldn't like travel in my job, because some people tell me when they travel and work, the don't enjoyed the place as when they travel in holidays. In my opinion travel is for relax times. I thinking take the magister about politics science because the university offer us a especial program because some subjects to public management are very relation with this. Also they offer us a better price than the normal program.

Comentarios