SUMMER PLANS

I think this summer will be a grey summer, because i don’t going to travel to any place, i stay in my dear puente alto and fresh with my hose. This plans for the summer remind me a episode of "Diego y glot" when the Diego’s brother get in the fridge, the ice-cream melts in one second and the pool wasn’t enough to the warms days. "Esta harto mao'meno". I would like at least going to cajon del maipo and camping. Actually, my girlfriend lives in "El Manzano", locality close to the river and forest. I think this is the most realistic idea I have for this season. This summer like all this year will be so strange and with limitation but i would like with my bests friends chill and calm, pass the hot days with couple of beer bottles. Obviously i try to rest but I’m a summer hater. So, it’s difficult to me stay in my home, so i expect visit different park and visit family. I going to do everything for get out and don't cooking myself in my place. If the times get better than now maybe, we travel to the beach but i don’t expect nothing and in this way i cry less if we can't do this. Every summer i work in different places, for example i work upload fruits into the truck and then sell this, and when the summers ends i work in an office of call center. But, like all things, it is so confusing this year. It sounds very pessimistic but ,,,, honestly.

Comentarios